DISCLOSURE: Some of the links in this post contain affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. Know that I only promote products I personally use and stand behind. To learn more about my affiliates, please review my disclosure policy here.
Summer hits this June but the to-do tasks around your home and life never stop! We’re now half way through our monthly series meant to help motivate you to get more organized and keep a clean home. This month also adds some inspiration on seasonally fun things (hello watermelons and pineapples)!
Consider these 10 things you can do in June to make your life more organized!
- Make a summer bucket list. Where do you want to go? What do you want to do? Which ice cream shops do you want to make sure to hit? Beaches or parks are a must go? (NJ moms here are a few ideas to keep those toddlers entertained locally!)
- Get new summer shoes. Seriously flip flops are SUPER cheap so invest in a new few pairs of those and start hunting out the new summer styles.
- Try a new fruit. I’ve never had blood oranges but see they’re trending everywhere lately. Never ate into a star fruit or dragon fruit either. Give a new fruit a try and let me know what it was!
- Buy or make dad a Father’s Day card or gift. Father’s Day is June 18th! Brielle made the Father’s Day cards above when she was only 9 months!
- Book a massage. It’s halfway through the year and if you’ve gone this far without getting a massage, you’re due for this treat!
- Bookmark or print out some new summer recipes. Everyone loves strawberry salads, homemade popsicles, and grilled everything in the summer so get ready for all those BBQs with a boatload of new recipes to try!
- Keep an eye out for red, white and blue gear. New tank top? Summer dress? Star shaped sunnies? There are several opportunities to rock your patriotic wear this summer so be prepared! Wear them together for a fun patriotic photoshoot!
- Add some binge worthy shows to your Netflix list. We’re currently blazing through Breaking Bad and I’m watching Gilmore Girls just so I can get to the new season. I already powered through both Fuller House seasons, Stranger Things, Masters of None season 1, and 13 Reasons Why in the last few months. Girl Boss is on my list but what should I add next?
- Visit the salon. A new summer bob perhaps? Or how about some bright sunny highlights? If nothing else, chances are you can use a pedicure!
- Eat outside. Whether you break out the patio in your own backyard or hit up that local cutesy town for a yummy lunch, it’s time to eat outside before it gets too hot! PS if you’re in the Mercer county area, I recently enjoyed a delicious burger at Mediterra and lemon chicken at Witherspoon Grill in Princeton, both of which offer outdoor seating.
Seriously, I’d love to hear how you’ve been doing with this series! Go back and check out January, February, March, April and May’s lists and come tell me how many you crossed off!
Leave a Reply