If you’re like me and trying to put off the candy filled part of a Toddler Easter Basket, egg hunts and Christmas stockings as long as possible, this post is for you. Below are items we put in Brielle’s stocking or will include in her basket and are perfect (in my opinion) for a 2.5 year old.
DISCLOSURE: Some of the links in this post contain affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. Know that I only promote products I personally use and stand behind. To learn more about my affiliates, please review my disclosure policy.
Health & Beauty:
- Toothbrush and Training Toothpaste
- Boogie Wipes
- Reusable character ice packs (Shown: Brielle’s getting one of these Green Sprouts Cool Calm Press Packs this Easter, which is physically and mentally great for little toddler boo boos)
- Character Bandaids
- Quick drying nail polish (Brielle loves Piggy Paint! Mom loves that it’s low odor and dries fast!)
Arts & Crafts:
- Small Coloring Books
- Squeeze Scissors (Find the ones we love in this post about arts and crafts!)
- Jumbo Glue Sticks
- Small Craft or Activity Kits (The Easter Bunny is giving Brielle an ALEX Toys Little Hand My First Lacing Tools this year)
- Stickers – great Easter egg fillers!
Toys & Books
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Mini books (Shown: Happy Easter, Mouse!, Fuzzy Yellow Ducklings, Quack Quack, Moo Baa La La La)
- Characters for existing kits (You can never have enough Fisher-Price Little People!)
- Temporary Tattoos
- Crazy Straws
Yes, I said non candy but I still include some snacks that lean on the healthier side!
- Crackers (Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies are so fitting for an Easter basket! Don’t forget snack catcher cups to put them in, like our favorite ones from Munchkin!)
- Granola bars (I love the size of these ones for toddlers)
- Yogurt raisins
If you’re looking for more gift ideas for kids, check out our favorite products lists for Newborn – 4 Months, 5 Month – Year, 12 – 18 months and a 2 year old.
Leave a Reply