Everyone loves a good tip and trick so these party hacks are bound to be up your alley! Spider-Man is one character who’s been around for generations and doesn’t seem to be going anywhere any time soon! It’s a popular party theme for young boys so keep reading to discover more Spider-Man party Hacks to throw a budget-friendly party for your little man!DISCLOSURE: Some of the links in this post contain affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. Know that I only promote products I personally use and stand behind. To learn more about my affiliates, please review my disclosure policy here.
While many of these party hacks are fitting for this theme, the advice can cross over to other party themes as well! Spiders are popular for Halloween so pin these ideas for October too!
- Create edible cupcake toppers with melted chocolate – This has been a technique I’ve had on my party styling to do list so I’m happy it worked out for this party! The easiest way to make this happen is to follow some sort of guide you print out or download from other locations. Fashion Meets Food had this handy dandy printable so I went ahead and placed it on my cookie sheet with a piece of wax paper on top. I was able to easily trace it with melted chocolate and a Ziploc bag that acted as a piping bag. Once dried, I was able to pop them off and use them as a fun toppers to my (boxed) cupcakes.
- Go semi-homemade with desserts – Don’t waste all your time baking but instead focus your time on the decorating! I was able to easily upgrade these grocery store bought sugar cookies into spider cookies using chocolate covered malt balls, raisins and piping gel, a decorating tip seen on Everyday Dishes.
- Think outside the box with personalized party features – These favor cans are actually wrapped in personalized chocolate bar wrappers. I was able to customize the text to read “web shooter” and wrap them around cans of “goofy string” (aka silly string) from Dollar Tree.
- DIY your own table runner – I cut out these detailed spiderwebs on my Cricut machine to decorate the center of the eating table.
- DIY backdrops can still make an impact – This cheap backdrop was made with a red table cloth and black crepe streamers. This balloon arch is also a go to way of add lots of color and interest to a dessert wall and doesn’t require any helium! See how I make mine with a simple balloon strip that holds all the balloons in place.
This is such a fun party theme!
Leave a Reply