DISCLOSURE: I am a contributor for the websites seen in this post however, the opinions expressed here are all my own. This is NOT a sponsored post. This post may also feature affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. Know that I only promote products I personally have used and stand behind. To learn more, please review my disclosure policy here.
Are you about to throw a party and are looking for yummy and colorful dessert ideas to fit your theme? Turn to JELLO! Jello is one of my go to party desserts as it can easily mold itself into different cups, is cheap and easy to prepare and it comes in tons of color! Check out these 10+ cute Jello party desserts as inspiration for your next shindig!
For almost 2 years now I’ve been styling parties for Wholesale Party Supplies and Birthday in a Box and I LOVE getting the list of the new party themes. I’m happy to be working on this round up post with my long time creative friend and fellow party stylist, Elizabeth. Yes, you may remember her for some guest posting she’s done on this little old blog, but she’s also responsible for awesome parties, like this Edgar Allen Poe Halloween party or this clever
- Rubber Duckie Jello Cups – Add a little rubber duckie on top of these blue Jello cups with white marshmallows and you have the perfect party desserts for a baby shower or, in this case, a Sesame Street party! You know Ernie loves his Rubber Duckie! If you’re looking for Sesame Street party printables, look no further!
- Goldfish in a cup – these work great for a carnival game!
- Beaker Jello Cups – If your little one is blinded by science and all things STEM, throw him or her a mad scientist or robot birthday party complete with these fun party desserts! Use a Sharpie to draw on the measurements and you have a simple and quick DIY! Check out this fun homemade robot cake you can pair with this party theme!
- Octonauts Kwazii Jello Cups with Free Printables – If you’re plotting an Octonauts Birthday party, download my free printables to make orange Jello into these cute Kwazii, the pirate cat, party desserts!
- Thing 1 and Thing 2 Jello Cups – Use red Jello and tint your Cool Whip blue and you have yourself a set of Dr. Seuss party desserts!
- Shark Jello Cups – The other fun of Jello is what you can slip inside it while it’s setting! In this case I added shark gummies to create a little ocean adventure right in your dessert!
- Dog Water Bowls – Blue jello can easily be mini water bowls if you’re hosting a puppy or Paw Patrol party! Find more Paw Patrol party ideas for boys and girls!
- Red, White and Blue layered Jello Cups – I used this recipe to create the layered look perfect for this Vintage Patriotic party!
- Mickey Mouse Jello – Add some white button shapes to some red jello cups and it’s a great dessert for your Mickey Mouse party.
- Tiger jello cups – Perfect for a circus theme, jingle animal or party animal party with the help of a Sharpie marker.
- Grinch Jello Cups – Tall plastic cups, green jello and more Sharpie marker work gets you a set of Grinch jello cups!
- Aliens from Toy Story – Add three google eyes and these green jello cups easily become the characters that worship the claw!