When it comes to finding great kitchen gadgets look no further than the easily accessible Amazon! Check out this round up of well loved items perfect for baking, cooking and organizing your kitchen.
DISCLOSURE: Some of the links in this post contain affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. Know that I only promote products I personally use and stand behind. To learn more about my affiliates, please review my disclosure policy.
If you’ve been following this blog for any length of time, then you know that I only like to share products, services and locations my family has personally experienced and enjoyed. I consider my readers my friends (since many of you are!) and I love to share the things we love!
Today I’m sharing some recent, and not so recent, Favorite Amazon Kitchen Gadgets to help you in your cooking, baking, organizing and snacking needs. All are under $18 (at least at the time of publishing this post) so give them a try in your house for a small cost. Many are ones we’ve had for years and some are new due to our recent kitchen remodel!
- Chair Leg Protectors – These little silicon feet protectors are so much better than the regular felt pads that you stick on the bottom of your chair legs! They are available in two sizes to fit on the chair legs and include a thick felt bottom, but they also form fit your unique chair leg shapes. There’s no glue or sticky material involved so nothing to come off over time. I have both sizes on our kitchen stools and office chairs used on both tile and wood floors.
- Cord Organizer – I hated having to unroll the power cord from around my Kitchenaid Aid mixer every time I wanted to pull it out and use it. I peeled and applied this handy cord organizer for a few weeks and have been happy to have the cord tightly put away and secured with the plastic clip. It’s been advised to not put this on any appliances that get hot so I have yet to apply the second cord organizer I got in the 2 pack but I’ll let you know when I figure out what else it’s great for!
- Brown Sugar Bear – I just looked at my Amazon account and saw that I purchased this Brown Sugar Bear in April of 2014 so you should know that I haven’t had any hard brown sugar in my house since that date! This little fired clay cutie maintains the moisture in your brown sugar when you soak it in water and have it accompany your brown sugar in an air tight jar. The description says you can use it to help keep baked goods and breads fresh also, but so far it’s been living in my brown sugar containers and doing a great job!
- Meat Thermometer – I never claimed to be the best cook so any little thing that can help make me better in that field of my life is ok in my book. This little kitchen gadget is under $14 and helps me check our chicken, pork chop or roast beef when cooking in our oven. PS if you’re looking for more recipes to try, check out this post of the 50 I tried during my “40 Before Forty” recipe attempt list!
- Ice Cream Scoop – If you hate scooping out ice cream and having the spoon or scoop bend like me, then this new ice cream scoop is for you! We got this for Christmas and have used it several times since for at home ice cream sundae treats. We happened to get a the pink model, but there are 12 total colors offered in this Amazon listing if you prefer a different one to match your kitchen!