These DIY Acrylic Bookmarks are not only a cute way to keep your place in a favorite book, but it’s also a fun vinyl scrap buster project that makes a great gift! Consider gifting these for the holidays or as a birthday gift with a new book!
DISCLOSURE: Some of the links in this post contain affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. Know that I only promote products I personally use and stand behind. To learn more about my affiliates, please review my disclosure policy.
DIY Acrylic Bookmark Supplies:
- Acrylic Bookmark Base (comes as a set of 15 with the tassels!)
- Adhesive Vinyl
- Scraper and Weeding Tool (Highly recommend this basic tool set!)
- Cricut Maker
At 4.7 x 1.2 inches, these acrylic bookmarks are the perfect size to keep your place. They aren’t super thick so they won’t break any spines. I was easily able to filter through my binder of vinyl scraps and pick out colorful pieces to make some bookmarks for upcoming birthday presents.
This package of acrylic bases is great as it also includes the fun tassel ends. You could also string your own up with beads or other colorful embroidery pieces. Aren’t adorable when personalized?
Here are some of my favorite books to gift with the bookmarks which are loved by my girls or are fitting for our sporty friends!
- Click (A Click Graphic Novel)
- Craftily Ever After – The Un-Friendship Bracelet – I love to gift this one with a friendship bracelet kit!
- Owl Diaries Eva’s Treetop Festival (this whole series is so cute with positive friendship lessons)
- Unicorn Diaries Bo’s Magical New Friend (same author as above with similar positivity, it’s just unicorns vs owls)
- American Girl® WellieWishers™- Camille’s Mermaid Tale
- Rebel Girls Champions: 25 Tales of Unstoppable Athletes