DISCLOSURE: Some of the links in this post contain affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. Know that I only promote products I personally use and stand behind. To learn more about my affiliates, please review my disclosure policy here.
Those looking to DIY a holiday gift for a beer lover will look no further than today’s post! This roundup of DIY beer gifts include ways to decorate the beer for the holidays or things made with beer materials like bottle caps, labels and six pack holders. Try one of these easy DIY projects for the beer fan in your life!
Whether your beer drinker enjoys craft beer or the good old domestic brand, whether they’re into bottled beer or cans, you can find DIY projects to create for the holidays, birthday or Father’s Day. Many of these can also be adapted to non alcoholic drinks or to bottled root beers! Visit the link below each image to see the tutorial on how it was made!
- Beer Cap Ornament – make a wreath!
- Beer Cap Clock – it’s always beer o’clock!
- Can Cake – yes while this one was done for my Father-in-Law who doesn’t drink beer but does drink soda, it can easily be done with your favorite beer cans!
- Pasta Bowties for Christmas beers – a cute and inexpensive way to dress up your beer for the holiday!
- Beer Coasters – made with 6 pack holders and cheap tiles!
- Reinbeers – These come together easily with the help of 1 brown pipe cleaner, two googly eyes and red pom pom. Tip: hot glue works best!
- Beer Label Christmas Ornaments – This decoupage ornament idea uses beer labels (which I have access to for this brewery, but you would have to get from a vendor!)
- Mixed Media Snowman Wall Art – Sure this isn’t the typical “beer” gift but has to included it in the mix since the black beercaps make the perfect snowman buttons.