You don’t have to spend big money to thank a teacher! You also don’t have to wait until Teacher Appreciation Week to do it! You can bring in some school supplies they requested, give them their favorite snack, pass them a hand written note, or offer to come be reader of the day so they can have five minutes to relax between lessons. If you want to say “thank you” in another cute way, here are 15+ Teacher Appreciation printables that can be shared Teacher Appreciation Week in May, Christmas season before winter break, the start of the school year, or the end of the school year!DISCLOSURE: Some of the links in this post contain affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. Know that I only promote products I personally use and stand behind. To learn more about my affiliates, please review my disclosure policy here.
I’m always adding more designs to my Etsy shop, especially Teacher Appreciation printables! Remember that the gift card holders don’t have to hold a big value card. Add as little as a $5 amount for their favorite coffee shop to make their day!
General Teacher Appreciation Printables:
- Cactus Themed Gift Card Holder
- Cactus themed gift tag: Stick on a wood dowel and insert into a succulent plant.
- Apple teacher appreciation tag: Add these to anything red or apple scented!
- Merci Beaucoup for all you do: these general tags can be added to ANYTHING! In my photo I shot them with macarons made by my friend Sarah of Macarons on a Mission, but really they are literally just saying “Thank you very much!” Listing includes two versions: one with and one without the “for all you do” messaging at the bottom so they can be used as general thank you tags.
- Tickled Pink: The printable flamingo tag and flamingo gift card holder are perfect for pink themed gifts! Check out what we gave our teacher this year using these designs.
- School Supplies Thank you: These colorful tags are perfect to pair with rainbow school supplies, like new Sharpie markers. This design is also available as a gift card holder.
- Circus themed: Sometimes school can feel like a circus so thank your teacher for being the ringleader with a cute tag or printable gift card holder.
- Love you a Lotto lottery ticket holder: Even a $1 lottery ticket can be a welcomed thank you! They have a Valentine’s day vibe but they are just speaking about love and can be used all year for all sorts of reasons!
- Owl Gift Card Hugger: This is just a cute way to slip a little gift card to your teacher!
- After School Fuel Tag: Add this to anything chocolate, caffeine or alcohol related!
- Lucky to have you Lottery Ticket Holder: Includes both “we” and “I” messaging in case you want to use it from a single gifter or a family.
- All about my teacher gift card holder: This is just one of the dozens of “fill in the blank” style designs from my fellow Etsy shop owner friend, Laura of Indigo Ink Boutique. We used one of these for the girl’s preschool teachers which was extra special because they could fill it out themselves and get involved in the gift giving!
- Orange you glad it’s summer gift tag: great for end of the school year! Pair it with anything orange in color, flavor or scent.
- Orange you glad it’s summer gift card holder: Add a gift card to a local outdoor seating restaurant so they can enjoy some sun after being in the classroom all year. Last year I paired this gift card holder with a Target gift card and a fruity pitcher to enjoy some summertime drinks!