DISCLOSURE: I am a contributor for the websites seen in this post however, the opinions expressed here are all my own. This is NOT a sponsored post. This post may also feature affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. Know that I only promote products I personally have used and stand behind. To learn more, please review my disclosure policy here.
The cooler weather is approaching and with that comes long sleeve gear! See how to create DIY Hoodies for your kids with the help of felt, fabric or puffy paint! Some of these can easily become Halloween costumes while others can be enjoyed on a cool winter day. Some are no-sew and many include free printable templates so click on through and see how to make these wearables!
Check out 10 DIY Hoodies for kids to fill up your pretend play closet or just make them look cute this fall!
- Tiger – This DIY tiger hoodie won’t have your kids blending into the scene. See how I made this no sew design for my then 3 year old (and a matching onesie version for her then infant sister)
- Pig Hoodie – Who said pigs have to be muddy and dirty? The one pig costume was made using a pink hood with the ears easily attached. Grab the free template and follow the step by step photos to make your own.
- Unicorn – Giddy up and make your day more magical with this NO SEW unicorn hoodie!
- Vampirina – Rock this ghoulish girl in the human world on Halloween or Friday the 13th any time of the year.
- Reindeer – Your child can easily become the 9th reindeer in Santa’s sleigh with these fun DIY hoodie! Free shape template also available for this one!
- Elf – Whether they’re sitting on a shelf or not, your child will look super cute with these DIY Elf design made from a basic green hoodie.
- Love Bug – that leftover red hoodie from Christmas can easily be a love bug hoodie they sport for Valentine’s Day and all winter long!
- Spider-Gwen – Puffy paint easily makes the spiderweb feature of this hoodie pop!
- Captain Marvel – Your girl will feel like she has super powers when rocking this no sew zip up hoodie that looks like their new favorite superhero!
- Dragon – This hoodie has a fun feature – if breaths fire! Well not real fire but the wearer will love to create the look of it when putting their elbows together.
- Elsa – Be prepared to let it go when it comes to the cold and warm up with this DIY hoodie that includes some glitter iron on elements
- Sloth – The personality of these sleepy animals fits perfectly in the sleepy way you feel in a comfy hoodie!
- Baby Yoda – Make your own memes when rocking this DIY hoodie creation!