DISCLOSURE: Some of the links in this post contain affiliate links. Know that I only promote products I personally use and stand behind. To learn more about my affiliates, please review my disclosure policy here.
Toddlers love the alphabet and get really excited when they start recognizing specific letters or words, especially their name! With a daughter with a not so common name (Brielle) I know I’ll have a hard time finding store bought items with her name so we’ll have to opt for having ones custom made. Over the last two years she’s received or we’ve found several cute personalized gifts that have included her name. I’m sharing today to help you cross off some purchases for this year’s holiday list!
- Dishwasher Proof or Laundry Safe Stickers from NameBubbles.com – When we planned to start Brielle in daycare, we ordered these custom round labels to keep track of her stuff. We use their dishwasher/microwave proof labels for all the Tupperware and drink items and the laundry ones for her blankets, sheets and jackets at school. I’ve been using them since LAST September and haven’t had any problems with ones I’ve applied! When we attend playgrounds where everyone has the same items, she knows to find the one with her special stickers. Now that Hailey’s here, I added these adorable Peanuts Character labels to her bottles so they aren’t confused with her cousin’s during playdates!
- Custom Board Book from Pint Sized Productions – A few weeks ago I shared the custom board book I made for Brielle using our family photos. She is OBSESSED with it, flipping through it by herself, “reading” it to us or “reading” it to Hailey. Check out the post to see more information on this sturdy gift idea for tots!
- Personalized Paperback Story Book – My bestie and SOTD Contributor Allie, gifted Brielle a personalized Goodnight Little Me Storybook from ISeeme.com. It’s completely up my alley since it has a fun rhyme scheme and colorful artwork that features my daughter’s name. I like that gift givers can leave a personalized message at the front of the book. We always read it at the start of each reading so she knows who gave her the thoughtful gift.
- Wood Name Puzzle from WoodThatsFun.com – Last Christmas Allie followed up her personalized gift from the previous year with a custom wood puzzle featuring Brielle’s name and the full alphabet! She loved it when first discovering puzzles and loves it now when learning her letters!
- Thank You Stationery from Tiny Prints – This might be more for an older child who is learning to write but I still love custom stationery for kids at any age! All moms love to send thank you notes to family and friends written as if the child wrote it, even if it’s for a baby welcome gift and they obviously didn’t write it! These thank you cards come in TONS of different designs and color patterns so fair warning that you’ll have a hard time choosing a favorite! Designs seen above: Definitely Dotted Princess and Jubilant Shout Fuchsia.
- Placemat from Shutterfly – We’re trying our best to keep Brielle in her high chair as long as possible but with an ever growing independent attitude, she’s more and more ready to sit at the table with us. To make it a more fun experience, I got her this personalized placemat featuring a cute photo of her and her name spelled out in the center for Christmas this year. She loves to sing the ABCs so now she can practice learning her letters while eating her lunch or dinner!
The great folks at NameBubbles.com want to help one lucky Spot of Tea Designs reader keep their stuff organized! Enter to win a personalized set of Peanuts Character Labels prize pack via the Rafflecopter widget below (or mobile users use this link). Enter by November 8th for your chance to win!