As a planner, I am all about tackling my to-do list early, especially when it comes to the holidays. Last month my sister-in-law, Lauren, and I brainstormed some stocking stuffer ideas for our toddler girls so we could shop and look out for deals! And yes while some of these concepts are skewed to girls, there are still several which are gender neutral so boy moms, keep reading!
Here’s our list of non-candy stocking stuffer ideas for Toddler Girls! We find lots of this stuff at the dollar store, Target dollar spot, craft store or even online.
DISCLOSURE: I as compensated with a product sample from NameBubbles for this post but the opinions are all mine. I LOVE their labels and have been using them for MANY years. Some of the links in this post contain affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. Know that I only promote products I personally use and stand behind. To learn more about my affiliates, please review my disclosure policy.
- Art Supplies – of course this is #1 on my list! While our girls are really into kits, small basics are also great as stocking fillers!
- Play doh – especially ones that sparkle!
- Safety Scissors – tip: save all the thick junkmail and let them cut away!
- Jumbo Glue Sticks
- Stickers – these Emoji stickers were a hit when she was potty training!
- Contact Paper – a roll of it will fit right in the stocking! Check out some fun contact paper crafts and activities here!
- Beauty & Accessories – at 3 years old, our toddlers are starting to get into fashion accessories, like beaded necklaces or bracelets and these small sized items are a great fit in a stocking!
- Nail Polish and Chapstick
- Head Bands, Hair Ties, & Bows
- Hats – Brielle’s into wearing baseball hats with dresses these days. #toddlerfashion
- Temporary Tattoos
- Magic Towels – which expand in water!
- Gloves – can never have enough!
- Small Games and Toys – toy cars are a hit for girls or boys!
- Little Hands Card Holder – This really comes into play when they get into card games and the holder itself is the perfect size to fit in a stocking!
- Play Packs – Great to throw in their backpack or your diaper bag as it already includes a little activity book or coloring book, some stickers and crayons. Must have surprise for when you’re out and about, like at a restaurant. Picked mine up at the dollar store!
- Coloring Books
- Paint with Water Books
- Busy Bags – If you don’t want to buy toys, consider making your own!
- Sandwich Cutters – Entertainment as in playing with you food! Brielle now tells me her requests for lunch “peanut butter and jelly puzzle pieces” from this set!
- Small Books
- Personalized Labels – We both LOVE Name Bubbles dishwasher safe and laundry safe labels for our girls for daycare. This season they are releasing single sheets of 20 labels in adorable designs that you can personalize! These are GREAT for stocking stuffers and are only $9.98.
- Personalized Memory Game – I haven’t personally purchased this to see the quality but have had great experience with Shutterfly products in the past. I LOVE the concept of a personalized game made with your own photos! If someone gets this, please tell us how it is!
- Character bandaids
- Boogie wipes
- Bubble bath
- Toddler handsoap
Please let me know if there’s a major stocking stuffer “hit” that I missed in the comments!
Anne Anglin says
Hard to believe it is time to start thinking of stocking stuffers already! Thanks for the ideas!
Love these ideas and LOVE that its not just candies. Would love to see the same type of list but for boys since I have one. But I get the idea and can probably find more boyish gifts. Thx!
Spot of Tea Designs says
Thanks for the input! Next time I will ask more boy moms for “boy” suggestions though I hope some of these are still good for both genders!
My favorite holiday tradition is baking goods to give as gifts.