Well another year sharing in the blogosphere has come and gone and when I look back at my blog post listings, I can’t believe I got to do so much! Sometimes I’m really short on planned posts and sometimes I’m overwhelmed with how many I’m trying to squeeze to fit in before a holiday! But every time I’m happy I get to share this content with you guys! It seriously makes my day any time I’m tagged on a project someone made from my tutorials, or use my printables as a gift for someone else.
2019 was another great year working with some favorite brands (Cricut, I’m looking at you) and websites (hey Wholesale Party Supplies)! I look forward to sharing more party hacks, printables, gifting ideas and parenting lessons in 2020 and beyond!
- Toy Story Party Hacks – With Toy Story 4 coming out this summer, it relaunched everyone’s love for this iconic brand and my free SVG file to get the Toy Story clouds was a big download in 2019!
- Elf on the Shelf Secret Code Printable – It never ceases to amaze me when the Elf posts show up on my top 10. They were just posted in November but grow in popularity so fast due to the love of this sneaky voyeur! Good news: I am already working on the Elf on the Shelf ideas for a 7 year old post for next November and already have 2 more free printables scheduled!
- Elf on the Shelf I Spy Printable – another freebie loved in 2019 and hopefully helped to entertain kiddos December mornings! If you didn’t download it, pin it for next year!
- Unicorn Tooth Fairy Pillow – Glad I sewed this one up earlier this year as Brielle put it to good use twice in 2019! I also launched my Tooth Fair kit that went along with this and was happy to see people liked it to use for this milestone occasion!
- Pizza Party Hats – who loves a basic party item customized for a specific party theme? Apparently my readers, that’s who! I plan to include more of these simple party crafts in 2020 since this was a top favorite!
- Rainbow Lollipop Stand – Wow, you guys love quick and budget friendly party hacks as much as me! This lollipop stand is so simple, with just two styrofoam discs and some crepe paper but you guys loved it in my Care Bears party!
- Easter Baskets for a 3 and 5 year old girl – It seems everyone is always looking for more ideas on what to stuff in Easter baskets and Christmas stockings. Guess I need to shop ahead and share what I’m putting in for 2020 for a 4 year old and 6 year old girl, huh?
- Year of Date Nights Kit – I shared this new printable kit in April, thinking it would be a great thing for the bridal shower, wedding season of June. (That’s how this originally came about for me!) But little did I know how popular it would become in December as a holiday gift to give! Thank you to everyone who downloaded it! If anyone has any photos of their complete version, I’d love to see it!!
- Teacher Appreciation Week Cactus Themed Printables – Don’t worry friends as I’m already brainstorming more ways to thank our teachers this coming May! These printable tags and gift card holders stood out for all the designs I carry and this blog post blew up the first week of May!
- Printable Classroom Valentines – You guys loved these printables that can hold pencils, lollipops or crazy straws! I’ve already added a few new styles to the Valentine’s collection and plan to add more before February 14th!
THANK YOU again to anyone who pinned a post, shared my blog socially, gave a like or purchased an Etsy item. 2019 was a great year for me to stretch a bit creatively and I hope to do it more in 2020!