DISCLOSURE: Some of the links in this post contain affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. Know that I only promote products I personally use and stand behind. To learn more about my affiliates, please review my disclosure policy here.
Father’s Day is just a few weeks away, so it’s time to get shopping! We all know dads can be hard to shop for, but we also all know that a way through dad’s heart is through his stomach. Fill him up with lots of treats and goodies this Father’s Day and finish off the gift with printable retro Father’s Day gift tags!
Chances are this year’s Father’s Day gift will include some assortment of edible gifts. Men are always being gifted mixed nuts, specialty popcorn, or some beer themed gift. To pair with all these notoriously male type gifts, I went ahead and designed a new retro style set of printable tags.
This instant download file includes 6 different tag designs so feel free to use only one or two for your specific gift or use all 6 to create a gift basket of goodies!
Here’s the phrases included on these retro Father’s Day gift tags and some suggestions on physical food and drink gifts to pair them with:
- Hops for Pops: Pair with his a 6 pack of beer, pint glass, new glass growler or any beer themed gift
- Knot your Average Father: Pair with pretzels
- Nuts About You: Pair with a can of mixed nuts or nut filled chocolate candy bar
- World’s Best Pop: Pair with specialty popcorn or soda pop
- Secret Cookie Stashe: Pair with his favorite homemade, bakery made or store bought cookies
- Love you a hole bunch: Pair with a box of delicious donuts or donut holes
These tags use a mix of different type faces and a black, white and gold color scheme to really bring home the retro vibe.
Make sure to check out these other Father’s Day gift ideas from years past that you can make or are affordable to buy: