There’s a big range of fun and craziness that can happen on St. Patrick’s Day. Most of the shenanigans can depend on where you are in life, but there are plenty of opportunities for fun to be had no matter your party circumstance. This “Let the Shenanigans Begin” free cut file would look great on a t-shirt for a St. Patrick’s Day parade or drink cozy for all the fun drinking opportunities this holiday may bring!
DISCLOSURE: Some of the links in this post contain affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. Know that I only promote products I personally use and stand behind. To learn more about my affiliates, please review my disclosure policy.
This time last year St. Patrick’s day and all the parades and fun that often comes along with it were canceled. It was the first (of many!) major holidays that were put on pause with all that was going on with the world. And while this year doesn’t seem much different, I’m not letting it stop the cute creations that came be made for the holiday. Let the shenanigans begin!
- Drink cozy (this is the brand I’ve been using for all of the other designs! Check out all their color options!)
- Cricut Maker
- Heat Transfer Vinyl – gold, gold glitter, white and green
- Cricut Weeding Tool
- Tweexy (I used it like a little finger garbage can when weeding!)
- EasyPress and mat
- Shenanigans Free Cut File
Long time followers will now these aren’t the first drink cozies I’ve designed including the ones above for remote learning, these Christmas ones and these for Halloween. I’ve recently come addicted to them once I realized you can put HTV on a neoprene cozy!
Upload your file to your Cricut design space and DON’T FORGET TO MIRROR before cutting out the designs on the three pieces of vinyl.
Place on your Easypress mat and press for 15 seconds to warm up the surface. Lay each color onto the cozy and press for 20 seconds at 280 degrees. I layered gold then white then green.
Peel the adhesive backing and enjoy this fun shenanigans themed cozy for St. Patrick’s Day!
If you need more ideas for St. Patrick’s Day, make sure to check out these other 20 cut file designs available to you for free from my fellow crafty designer friends:
- Shamrock Cutout Card – The Bearded Housewife
- Let the Shenanigans Begin Drink Cozy – Spot of Tea Designs
- St. Patrick’s Day Unicorn – Maggie Rose Design Co
- Rainbow Stencil – Oh Yay Studio
- Handlettered “Lucky” – Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Lucky Charm Stickers – Simply Made Fun
- Shamrock Felt Puppet – Sprinkles of Zeal
- Pot of Gold – Lucky – Poofy Cheeks
- St. Patricks Clover Rock – Pen & Posh
- March Planner Stickers – Crafting Overload
- Will Pinch for Beer – Red Earth & Gum Trees
- St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake Toppers – The Craft Print
- Shake Your Shamrock – Maggie Rose Design Co
- Textured Rainbow – Liz on Call
- Lucky Boho Rainbow – Gina C. Creates
- Cheetah Print Shamrock – The Walnut Street House
- Good Luck Four Leaf Clover – Persia Lou
- Home Sweet Home – Studio Xtine
- Lucky Charm with Rainbow – Sunshine and Munchkins