Planning a wedding can be very stressful! It helps to think ahead, do some research and of course, hop on pinterest for visual inspiration! Check out the below post which includes inspirational posts for wedding planning starting with spreadsheets for organization, to stationery tips to DIY projects used on the big day.
(original photo credit: Brad Ross Photography)
DISCLOSURE: Some of the links in this post contain affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. Know that I only promote products I personally use and stand behind. To learn more about my affiliates, please review my disclosure policy.
I realize a lot of my new followers may have come to my site for the recently added topics of parenting and babies. But in 2012, my full year was all about weddings since I was in three weddings; 1 as a bridesmaid, 1 as a maid of honor and 1 as a bride. Today, I’m reliving some posts from my wedding planning process to help other brides out there! Happy planning!
- 3 Tools for Wedding Planning – This post includes a FREE Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet you can download and use in your planning process!
- Wedding RSVP tip: use a spy pen!
- Modern Wedding Invitation Tips – like how to politely say “your kids are not invited” or reminders for your Save the Date cards
- Hotel Welcome Bags – past examples, ideas on how to make sure people read your instructions and what to put inside!
- Table Numbers – make rustic wood block numbers to fit your outdoor loving personalities or ones that feature places you’ve been.
- Wooden Wedding Sign – Direct guests to your venue with your own hand painted sign!
- Floral Wedding Hairpiece Tutorial – make something yourself instead of buying it!
- Paper Rosette Cards Garland Tutorial – hang it in a birdcage, guitar case or special container special to you as a couple
- Personalized Hangers – Make you and your bridemaids name hangers for those “lining up the dresses” shots
- Favors – How about some eco friendly bird seed favors, a custom designed beer koozie, or a gourmet popcorn station?
Leave a Reply