DISCLOSURE: Some of the links in this post contain affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. In addition, I have received free product from NameBubbles.com, a brand I personally use and LOVE! Know that I only promote products I personally use and stand behind. To learn more, please review my disclosure policy here.
This September, my oldest nephew, Blake will be attending his first year of kindergarten! Five years have just flown by and he is so super excited to attend school. To keep the excitement going, I put together a cute little welcome package for this student-to-be! We are so proud of our little guy and can’t wait to see how much he learns!
Check out what we included in our First Day of School gift for our kindergartner!
- Composition notebook – Because really, nothing screams school more
- Chalkboard for “first day of school/last day of school” photo. Picked up two of these guys at Target dollar spot – one for Blake and for my girls in the future. (PS If you don’t get to a Target to grab one, Name Bubbles has fun printables you can use for the first day of school!)
- Contingo Water Bottle (because Brielle has three of these ones that we love!)
- Books about going to school. Specifically we gave him Pout Pout Fish Goes to School (since we love the original Pout Pout Fish) and ABC School’s for Me!
- A few outfits – Everyone needs some new clothes for the first few days
- Personalized School labels from Name Bubbles – We cannot say enough great things about these labels! We’ve been using them on all of Brielle’s tupperware items since starting daycare at 13 months old, all our snack cups we take out and about, Brielle’s shoes to help tell right from left and her water play gear at school this summer! Now Blake will be able to label his backpack, lunch bag, pencil case and any other accessories needed for the school year. (Plus this Kindergarten pack included clothing and shoe labels! I know he’s going to love the tractor design!) Scroll down for a discount code!!
I wrapped all these goodies up and added a tag I designed on top! Feel free to download my tag to add it for a gift for your scholar-to-be.
I’m happy to share that this back to school season, our friends at Name Bubbles have partnered with the Miracle Foundation, a nonprofit organization that brings life-changing care to the world’s orphans. They are donating $1 of every school related product purchased in the hopes of raising $10,000, for a full year of education at an orphanage!