DISCLOSURE: Some of the links in this post contain affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. Know that I only promote products I personally use and stand behind. To learn more about my affiliates, please review my disclosure policy here.
Halloween is a fun season full of lots of parties in the classroom and around the neighborhood. There are lots of memorable Halloween characters and icons that work well to create cute drink, dessert and snack ideas for kids so consider baking or creating one of these yummy Halloween food ideas this year!
Here are cute Halloween Food Ideas for kids to eat or drink!
- Spider crackers – Peanut butter + Pretzels + Crackers. You can always swap out the peanut butter for almond butter or sunflower butter for peanut free parties!
- Mummy pizza – Not all Halloween food ideas have to involve tons of sugar! Turn a cheesy English muffin pizza into mummy designs with long cheese strips and olive eyes!
- Mummy juice boxes – Tissue paper, a roll of gauze or cheesecloth can help turn ordinary juice boxes into cute mummies.
- Monster pretzel sticks – Dig into that supply of sprinkles an chocolate treats in your pantry and create unique monster shapes on long pretzel sticks
- Frankenstein Rice Krispies Treats – A little food coloring can go a long way to create cute Rice Krispies Treats …treats!
- Halloween String Cheese – Grab a Sharpie and start drawing!
- Dracula Donuts – Doubt these guys would be doing much blood sucking with candy corns for teeth but they are awfully cute for your party display!
- Bride of Frankenstein parfaits – Be inspired by this famous monster bride’s hairdo and create a layered brownie (or the chocolate pudding mix from the Easter Pudding Cups) and cool whip dessert in high cups.
- Halloween Emoji Dessert Cup – Candy + Cupcake + Cookiepop! How can you go wrong?
- Monster Brownies – This could be a finished dessert or an activity for your Halloween party. Watch their creativity come to life!
See some of these desserts and other creative Halloween party ideas featured at the Classic Movie Monsters Halloween Party I styled at Wholesale Party Supplies!