If you’re looking to throw a memorable Trolls party but within budget, check out these Trolls Party Hacks!
If your kids have been riding on a rainbow for some time now and are Trolls obsessed, it’s time to throw a Trolls Party! Blast that memorable soundtrack, don everything rainbow and get ready to stuff your face with cupcakes! It’s time for the biggest, the loudest, the craziest party ever! And if you’re looking to throw a memorable Trolls party but within budget, check out these Trolls Party Hacks!
DISCLOSURE: Some of the links in this post contain affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. Know that I only promote products I personally use and stand behind. To learn more about my affiliates, please review my disclosure policy.
I recently stylized this Trolls Party for Wholesale Party Supplies and my girls were very happy about it!
- Painter’s tape is life – Honestly I think I use painter’s tape in every party I’ve styled! Painter’s Tape helped me hang up the crepe paper streamers to form the rainbow design but it’s also just as helpful for paper plate ones as it doesn’t ruin my wall for this great temporary design.
- Open bulk snacks and candy to make mini snack cups – It’s more cost effective to buy one big bag of pretzels and one bag of M&Ms that you spread out into rainbow print cups, than buy individual snack bags of either treat.
- Shop for candy after a holiday – If you plan far enough ahead knowing you’ll be doing a Trolls party, shop for candy to fulfill your dessert table after a major holiday. Yes many holiday have printed candy in the typical color scheme of that time but there are plenty of general candy pages also available for discount. Skittles, rainbow lollipops and Smarties are just some of the colorful candies you can find most seasons!
- Color your desserts and snacks with Color Mist – I have several canes of what can only be described as edible spray paint that I use on food and desserts. The aerosol style can allows you to easily cover your party foods to fit the color scheme. For this Trolls party, I bought a while Wegmans bakery cake and popped a batch of popcorn, then used both pink and purple to change the colors to fit my theme! Tip: Treat it like you would regular spray paint and make a spray booth or cover your areas for a wide spray range! It’s easy to clean up but it does spray into the air.
- Room décor items and toys can be party décor props – Those Trolls characters on both sides of the cake are actually temporary room wall decals. I added them to foam core (from the dollar store) and cut out the shape to size. After the party, the birthday girl could go ahead and peel them back off and add them to her room!
- Break out your Halloween costumes or dress up attire – If you happen to already have dress up items that fit a theme, break it out as something special for the birthday girl to wear! Brielle’s rocking her DIY Trolls Halloween costume as the special birthday girl in this party scene.
Visit their blog for more details, including how I made those DIY flower pots with free printables to recreate them for your party space!
Leave a Reply