The holidays are a great time to stock up on your favorite tools or grab new ones to make your crafting easier and safer. Consider asking Santa to bring you any or all of these cutting tools from Slice, which make crafting easier, safer and more precise.
DISCLOSURE: I was compensated with product samples by Slice, but the opinions are all mine and not that of the company! In addition, some of the links in this post contain affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. Know that I only promote products I personally use and stand behind. To learn more about my affiliates, please review my disclosure policy.
As a printables designer and an avid paper crafter, I appreciate a tool that is both sharp, but safe. I’m happy to partner with Slice this holiday season to share their line of cutting tools with finger friendly ceramic blades. From crafting knives, to precision cutters to scissors, these tools help make crafting tasks easier, safer and more precise.
I received an assortment of Slice cutting tools, which are now available at in Joann stores and at Joann.com! Here’s what I got and which were the top of my list of favorites for a paper crafter:
- Slice Craft Knife – The majority of my printables have straight lines, which I prefer to cut with a craft knife over scissors. (That’s what a fine art degree does to you!) I like the comfort grip handle of their craft knives for all my multiple cuts within a print.
- Slice Craft Knife With Safety Cap – This tool is for the crafter who is always losing the caps to their tools! It’s the same sharp cutting technology and comfort grip handle of the craft knife above, but with a safety cap that’s attached and locks into place! No more having to look for your cap after you cut!
- Slice 5.5″ Precision Cutter – Of all the tools I’ve tried the Precision Cutter was one of my favorites to play with! The pen line handle is easy to hold and allows me to easily cut around curved shapes, like many of my lottery ticket holders, candy cane holders and curved printable shapes.
- Slice 4″ Precision Knife – Like the above, this cutting tool allows for more movement in your cuts.
- Slice 7″ Curved Box Cutter – With all the holiday shipments we’re receiving, comes all the shipping boxes we have to open! I am happy to now store this manual box cutter with a retractable blade right in our kitchen ready to open all our packages with ease. Like all the tools received from Slice, this one is ambidextrous so they can be used by righties like me or lefties like my husband.
- Slice 5″ Manual Pen Cutter – When I have smaller packages to open, I’m going for this smaller cutter with the handy retractable blade!
- Slice 6.5″ Metal Handle Utility Knife – The longer blade extension of this knife makes it a great cutting tool to cut and score foam core board. If I need to make more DIY foam numbers for a future birthday celebration, I will be grabbing this tool to make the cuts since I had such success with my test cuts!
- Slice 5″ Sturdy Utility Scraper – In the hustle and bustle of this holiday season, I didn’t get a chance to try this one out yet and I’m pretty sure my husband will be stealing it for more hands on home improvement projects that involve scraping paint.
When it comes to Christmas stockings, I’m team “it must fit in the stocking.” I’m happy to report each of the cutting tools I received from Slice fit that qualification! Let me know which one Santa brings you and what you’re cutting with it!