Disclosure: I was compensated by Uncommon Goods for this post, but the opinions are all mine! Know that I will only promote items I have personally used and stand behind! For more information on my disclosure policy, please visit this page.
Whether you like it or not, the holiday season is upon us! With all the festive fun can come some challenges, especially when it comes to shopping for certain people. In years past I’ve shared ideas for stocking stuffers for toddler girls but today I’m focusing on the adults! Follow along and find 10 unique small gift and stocking stuffer ideas for adults!
I’m always looking for inspiration on more stocking stuffer ideas that aren’t just a space waster or dust collectors so I was SUPER happy to connect with Uncommon Goods this season. In case you weren’t familiar with Uncommon Goods, they are a Brooklyn based retailer that features unique jewelry, décor, tabletop and handmade gifts. They have a strong emphasis on items created in a harmony of the environment without harm to animals or people with many of the products created right here in the USA! They have a mission to support and provide a platform for artists and designs with half of what they sell being made by hand! This handmaker can appreciate that!
Some of these Christmas gift ideas are for the traveler, some are for the beer lover (since you know I’m surrounded by them) and others are just for those adults with everyday challenges. (Hello to all those couples who also fight over the cap on the toothpaste!)
Now without further ado, let’s get to the stocking stuffer gift ideas!
- Avocado Huggers – Your avocado toast or guacamole can now be fresh two days in a row with these avocado huggers. The package comes with two different sizes but I’ve most often been using the smaller one. Maybe Jersey just doesn’t get avocados that size? It really has saved my avocado from browning! Check the ratings for more proof on hugger lovers!
- Necktie travel roll – If your guy travels on business often than a nifty gadget like this would come in handy for his luggage collection.
- Tube Wringer – If you have the same arguments in your bathroom about caps on the toothpaste in your house like Derek and I do, then this unique stocking stuffer idea is for your home!
- Dent Free Bottle Cap opener – If you do plan to get one of those beer cap wall art pieces (which BTW Uncommon Goods carries) for a certain someone’s man cave, one of these bottle openers would come in really handy. It’s also helpful for those of us who might use bottle caps for crafty reasons like a bottle cap clock or Christmas ornament.
- Birdie Ring Cone – A ring bowl or cone is my favorite thing to give a newly engaged friend. The great thing is it’s usable after marriage too, by both him and her! We have a ring bowl by our kitchen sink for when we’re using our hands for messy food prep, one in our bathroom when washing our hands and one in our bedroom where my rings rest at night.
- Travel Stub Diary – If your family is big on travel, this diary might be something to add to your family gift shopping list! While many tickets and components used in travel are electronic these days, there are plenty that are physically printed that you might want to keep. Those who take pride in their collection of concert, musical and sporting event tickets might also want to check out the ticket stub diary.
- Ooma Bowl – This might be my new favorite kitchen item! This adorable combo bowl is a great idea for those who want a snack and don’t want to share or want one item to hold a combo of snacks.
And even though this post is all about stocking stuffer ideas for adults, if you’re living the #momlife like me, you know that nothing is your own. The girls have taken a liking to this bowl asking me to “make them some dippers”. We’ve already used ours for chips and guacamole, peanut butter and apple slices and strawberries with Greek yogurt.