DISCLOSURE: I was compensated with a product sample by NameBubbles.com for this post, but the opinions are all mine and not that of the company! I LOVE their labels and have been using them on many of our products for years. In addition, affiliate links may be used for other products shown. Know that Spotofteadesigns.com only promotes products which have been personally tested and ones I’d stand behind. To learn more, please review my disclosure policy here.
As a planner, I am all about tackling my to-do list early, especially when it comes to the holidays. Last month my sister-in-law, Lauren, and I brainstormed some stocking stuffer ideas for our toddler girls so we could shop and look out for deals! And yes while some of these concepts are skewed to girls, there are still several which are gender neutral so boy moms, keep reading! (PS Everyone will want to scroll to the bottom for a sweet giveaway!)
Here’s our list of non-candy stocking stuffer ideas for Toddler Girls! We find lots of this stuff at the dollar store, Target dollar spot, craft store or even online.
- Art Supplies – of course this is #1 on my list! While our girls are really into kits, small basics are also great as stocking fillers!
- Play doh – especially ones that sparkle!
- Safety Scissors – tip: save all the thick junkmail and let them cut away!
- Jumbo Glue Sticks
- Stickers – these Emoji stickers were a hit when she was potty training!
- Contact Paper – a roll of it will fit right in the stocking! Check out some fun contact paper crafts and activities here!
- Beauty & Accessories – at 3 years old, our toddlers are starting to get into fashion accessories, like beaded necklaces or bracelets and these small sized items are a great fit in a stocking!
- Nail Polish and Chapstick
- Head Bands, Hair Ties, & Bows
- Hats – Brielle’s into wearing baseball hats with dresses these days. #toddlerfashion
- Temporary Tattoos
- Magic Towels – which expand in water!
- Gloves – can never have enough!
- Small Games and Toys – toy cars are a hit for girls or boys!
- Play Packs – Great to throw in their backpack or your diaper bag as it already includes a little activity book or coloring book, some stickers and crayons. Must have surprise for when you’re out and about, like at a restaurant. Picked mine up at the dollar store!
- Coloring Books
- Paint with Water Books
- Busy Bags – If you don’t want to buy toys, consider making your own!
- Sandwich Cutters – Entertainment as in playing with you food! Brielle now tells me her requests for lunch “peanut butter and jelly puzzle pieces” from this set!
- Small Books
- Personalized Labels – We both LOVE Name Bubbles dishwasher safe and laundry safe labels for our girls for daycare. This season they are releasing single sheets of 20 labels in adorable designs that you can personalize! These are GREAT for stocking stuffers and are only $9.98. Now through 12/31, use code SPOT15 to get 15% off your any order at NameBubbles.com! (and don’t forget to scroll down for a fun giveaway!)
- Personalized Memory Game – I haven’t personally purchased this to see the quality but have had great experience with Shutterfly products in the past. I LOVE the concept of a personalized game made with your own photos! If someone gets this, please tell us how it is!
- Character bandaids
- Boogie wipes
- Bubble bath
- Toddler handsoap
Please let me know if there’s a major stocking stuffer “hit” that I missed in the comments!
My friends at Name Bubbles want to make sure some of you are ahead of the game with holiday shopping and are offering a sheet of personalized stocking stuffer labels to FIVE of my readers!!! Enter by 11/17 via the rafflecopter giveaway below (or mobile users, use this link):