DISCLOSURE: Some of the links in this post contain affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. Know that I only promote products I personally use and stand behind. To learn more about my affiliates, please review my disclosure policy here.
Father’s Day is rounding near and five months later comes Christmas! We all know most men are hard to shop so check out this list of quirky Father’s Day gift ideas and see if any line up with the dad or father-in-law in your life for either of these holidays! These are all items we currently own, my husband loves and things I’ve given to some of the dad men in our lives over the years!
- Bug Zapper Racket – It’s the only reason why dad will be hoping for a bug problem this summer. It’s a bug zapper where you swap at the flies and they die on impact. So much better than a fly swatter and I promise there will be fights over this thing so get two.
- Universal Remote – Does dad have a tv remote, cable box remote, blue ray remote and 4 others that are backups in case those are dead? Get dad ONE remote and help him program all those remotes into one. We LOVE ours and I highly recommend this to others with the multi remote issues.
- Taco Warmer – If you’re all about taco Tuesday (or Thursday… or any day really) then you need this warmer! I bought one for my husband one year and ended up buying one for dad that Christmas. You put soft tortillas inside and heat in the microwave for the designated amount of time listed on the back and it not only gives them that little warmth for those first bites but it also keeps them warm until you’re ready for more!
- Headlamp – You no longer have issues seeing what you’re working on with this headlamp attached! It’s the first thing Derek runs to when working on a project and you no longer has someone yelling to hold the flashlight steady.
- Wall Mount Bottle Opener – Whether he enjoys beer, hard cider or bottled birch beer he’ll love to have a designated place to open up his bottle in his man cave or out on the deck. They make different styles that have their favorite sports team, beer brand or other man cave type phrases on them if the plain old “open beer here” phrase isn’t as fun for you. Tip: make sure you get the cap catcher to lessen the clutter!
- FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing System – What do men love? MEAT! What do they also love? Saving money. With a Foodsaver they are able to buy meat (or other food items) in bulk and vacuum seal them for further grilling opportunities. Tip: buy the large rolls and they can make their own bag sizes depending on what they need.
- Fast Charging Wall Charger – Did you know not all wall chargers are created equal? They have FAST wall chargers that take much less time to charge! If you give one as a Father’s Day gift he will no longer have an excuse why he didn’t call you back!
- Toe Warmers – Some guys will be at that tailgate through rain, sunshine or snow so grab some toe warmers to keep them comfy when football season comes. They’re also great for snowboots when you send them out to shovel this winter!
- Dad books – We started and I plan to continue this tradition of buying a dad related book for my girls to give dad as a Father’s Day gift. He can then read this special series of books to them at night. See this post about all the ones we have or were recommended by friends.