Fun Facts about My Dad:
- When I was a kid, I used to think he only liked the burnt cookies (since that’s what my mom allowed him to have while she was baking for an event) and red M&Ms.
- A typical dadism conversation. Me: “looks like you got your haircut.” Dad: “No, I got them all cut!”
- In the summer, my dad would come home, get in a bathingsuit and float in the pool on a big black tire tube while having a beer and reading the newspaper.
- He’ll eat pretty much anything off our plates, except something that has ketchup on it. (it’s poison to him!)
- My only likes Butter Pecan ice cream and chocolate chip cookies, no other flavors of either.
- He’s growing his own hops to make his own beer!
- When he’s taking notes or writting something down, he only writes in capital letters.
For Father’s Day, I printed my dad one of my newest Father’s Day Grill card designs along with homemade chocolate chip cookies and his gift. So as something new to share, here is the card I made for him in 2009 that I had photographed before giving it to him:
(supplies: patterned paper – Cosmo Cricket, ribbon – Martha Stewart Crafts, letter stickers – Ek Success)
Happy Father’s Day, daddy! 🙂